The Account Executive will be responsible for generating leads, closing originated sales opportunities, and focusing on Enterprise clients. Methods of lead generation include but are not limited to attending conventions, conferences and other lead-generation activities, obtaining lead lists, networking, etc. The position will focus on obtaining new clients and designated top mortgage companies in the nation. The Account Executive is an expert on all DocMagic products and services and can effectively speak to the features and benefits of each. The primary goal is to make a sale and ensure target companies are met with regularly to increase revenue growth for the company and to provide excellent client service.
- Seek outside opportunities for potential clients, respond to potential leads through (e.g., emails, phone calls, and conferences) and actively sell all DocMagic products and services.
- Effectively maximize call time and face to face appointments to generate leads, advance the decision-making process and close sales.
- Participate in designated conferences as required and requested by management.
- At all times, act in a professional manner and demeanor when representing DocMagic.
- Maintain relationships and keep abreast of existing customer needs and look for opportunities to upsell new products and services.
- Become a subject matter expert on all DocMagic product and services, understand pricing terms and demonstrate all DocMagic solutions, plus effectively conduct pricing negotiations.
- Keep abreast of and become familiar with our competitive landscape to successfully drive and sell DocMagic product and services.
- Work with Point of Sale (POS) and Loan Origination System (LOS) partners to sell DocMagic products and services to their customers.
- Identify and provide leads for POS and LOS partners, as appropriate.
- Keep current all sales related activity, leads and capture required customer data in Salesforce and other systems.
- Create contracts and statements of work for management and legal to review and approve, also maintain and track current customers contracts for renewal.
- Strive to exceed quarterly revenue objectives and sales metrics including sales activity volumes, pipeline growth and others as outline by management.
- Works as a team player and builds strong working relationships by collaborating with peers, and those across the company.
- Works in a positive, friendly manner at all times and inspires the company’s culture.
- Must be well-organized, extremely detail-oriented and willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Completes assignment on time or advises in advance of delays.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Exercises sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Works well under time limits, handles multiple tasks concurrently and prioritizes responsibilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to identify and correct situation.
- Takes risks to innovate and create better solutions for the job, department and the company.
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years sales experience.
- 3 years experience with Salesforce or similar platform.
- 5 year using problem solving skills, communication, time management and writing skills.
- 2 years experience working with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- 5 years Mortgage industry experience and knowledge.
- 3 years experience working with Sr. Executives at Mortgage Companies, Banks, Credit Unions and other key markets.
These are the physical demands and work equipment used for this position.
The employee will constantly hear, talk and use near, far and peripheral vision. Frequently the employee is required to talk, stand, sit, twist/turn and use hands and fingers. On occasion the employee will be reaching, walking, climbing stairs, bending and grasping. Rarely will the employee push/pull, squat, lift/carry 10+ pounds.
This job operates in a professional office environment and uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, fax and photocopiers.