Work Status: Full-time
Location: Torrance, CA
FLSA: Non-Exempt Hourly
The Account Manager will execute sales strategy, initiate contact and be responsible for all sales functions associated with DocMagic's in-house accounts (not associated with a Sales or Account Executive). The position will work closely with the Relationship Managers to effectively respond to inquiries and requests for product and service information for purposes of up-selling current clients with additional product/services. Examples include but are not limited to product demonstrations, technical "deep-dives", integration/implementation discussions, etc.
- Coordinate the sale and up-selling of DocMagic products and services to in-house accounts.
- Provide customer solutions based on an analysis of customer needs and suite of DocMagic product and services.
- Coordinate product overviews and demonstration meetings with clients.
- Understand all products, services and pricing terms.
- Keep abreast of and become familiar with our competitive landscape to successfully drive and sell DocMagic product and services.
- Take ownership and manage all contracts and agreements to include annual reviews, audits and renewals for clients and customers.
- Update in real time all account management activity in SalesForce and other systems as required.
- Work as a team player and builds strong working relationships by collaborating with peers, and those across the company.
- Work in a positive friendly manner at all times and inspire the company’s culture.
- Must be well-organized, extremely detail-oriented and willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Completes assignment on time or advises in advance of delays.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Exercises sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Works well under time limits, handles multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to identify and correct situations.
- Takes risks to innovate and create better solutions for the job, department and the company.
In addition to performing the essential functions of the job this position may require other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- BA/BS degree
- 1 to 2 years account management experience
- 1 to 2 years experience with SalesForce or similar platform
- 1 year using problem solving skills and communication and writing skills
- 2 years experience working with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Morgage industry experience and knowledge preferred
These are the physical demands and work equipment used for this position.
The employee will constantly hear, talk and use near, far and peripheral vision. Frequently the employee is required to talk, stand, sit, twist/turn and use hands and fingers. On occasion the employee will be reaching, walking, climbing stairs, bending and grasping. Rarely will the employee push/pull, squat, lift/carry 10+ pounds.
This job operates in a professional office enviornment and uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, fax and photocopiers.