Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Position Level: Management
Reports To: CEO
Location: Torrance, CA
Work Status: Full-time
Date: August 28, 2018
The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for managing and building a high-performance inside sales team. This position will drive and ensure applicable metrics associated with all sales efforts, are followed and successfully accomplished. Using the vision of the CEO as a guide, this position will assess a variety of market opportunities and will lead those efforts. The Corporate Sales Manager will direct activity to meet and exceed revenue goals and objectives.
- Provide day to day leadership, coaching, mentoring and feedback to sales personnel to support talent development and ensure DocMagic sales goals are met, control expenses and adhere to established department budget.
- Ensure that every Sales team member is trained and qualified to effectively sell every DocMagic product and service, and are regularly re-evaluated and graded based upon agreed metrics.
- Ensure all metrics are adhered to (i.e. calls, demos, etc.) and all communications, opportunities, leads, status updates, etc. are properly undated/reflected within Salesforce.
- Effectively manage the Sales funnel and determine if additional leads are required to meet DocMagic sales goals.
- Work to establish annual and semi-annual sales goals. Consistently monitor, review and report performance relative to established sales goals.
- Oversee new account acquisitions and manage all sales efforts to drive growth and meet or exceed established DocMagic sales goals.
- Retain a diverse team of top-notch sales talent to infuse fresh thinking, creativity, innovation, analytical and execution skills into the company and specifically, the sales process.
- Participate in sales calls, demos, etc. with staff to ensure that sales personnel are properly presenting DocMagic products and services, executing established training knowledge, and meeting the customer's needs.
- Partner with the Sr. Marketing Manager and gage effectiveness of DocMagic attendance at Conventions and Tradeshows. Track expenses and determine amount of lead generation.
- At all times be an advocate of the company and inspire and lead Sales and other departments to adhere to the company's mission and promote a positive culture.
- Works as a team player and builds strong working relationships by collaborating with peers, and those across the company.
- Works in a positive, friendly manner at all times and inspires the company’s culture.
- Must be well-organized, extremely detail-oriented and willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Completes assignment on time or advises in advance of delays.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Exercises sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Works well under time limits, handles multiple tasks concurrently and prioritizes responsibilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to identify and correct situation.
- Takes risks to innovate and create better solutions for the job, department and the company.
In addition to performing the essential functions of the job this position may require other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- BA/BS degree in business administration or related field
- 5 years management and supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience with Salesforce or similar platform.
- 2 years using strong problem-solving, time management and analytical skills.
- 2 years experience working with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- 2 years Mortgage industry experience and knowledge preferred.
- Frequent travel
These are the physical demands and work equipment used for this position.
The employee will constantly hear, talk and use near, far and peripheral vision. Frequently the employee is required to talk, stand, sit, twist/turn and use hands and fingers. On occasion the employee will be reaching, walking, climbing stairs, bending and grasping. Rarely will the employee push/pull, squat, lift/carry 10+ pounds.
This job operates in a professional office enviornment and uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, fax and photocopiers.