The Customer Service Representative will provide effective and efficient service to internal and external customers. This position must have in depth knowledge of DocMagic products and services. The Representative must have at all times, a friendly and positive attitude when answering calls, assisting customers and in the work environment. This position will follow the policies and procedures of the department in order to drive the company vision.
DocMagic is looking for the next Customer Service Representatives! In this role you will be answering calls and online chatting to provide effective and efficient service to internal and external customers. This role is open due to rapid promotion and advancement!
Qualifications for the role:
- Mortgage and or Loan exposure is required
- Local candidates preferred
- High School degree
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 2 years of computer knowledge and communicating on a phone.
- 2 years' experience working with Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge in AccuTerm, SalesForce, DMO, VFill, DX, Cisco and NTR Global preferred.
Functions of the role:
- Follow internal team policy by staying logged in to the phone queue, communicating with team member's, cell phone usage at the desk and others as required.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients by phone and chat
- Will prioritize open items by sense of urgency and will execute and complete items.
- Will proficiently write emails to clients, summarize calls and comment on tickets.
- Keep updated on processes and procedures to maintain excellent quality assurance when assisting customers on the phone and throughout their experience.