Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Position Level: Professional
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Location: Torrance, CA
Work Status: Full-time
The Digital Marketing Coordinator provides support and expertise on all things digital within the marketing function. This role will assist with the development of and be responsible for the execution of DocMagic’s digital marketing activities, including digital ads, email marketing, web analytics optimization, and development/extension of social media program. Working closely with several departments such as Sales, Development, Training, Onboarding, etc. this role will actively develop programs utilizing digital marketing tools and will measure campaign success to determine which programs add the most value.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.