Work Status: Full-time
Position Level: Professional
Location: Torrance, CA
Date: July 2019
Provides practical , timely and high-quality legal services and analyses in commercial transactions. Assist business teams and other team members in negotiating and managing agreements. Actively contribute to the legal team in the ongoing development of knowledge, skills and processes and lead legal initiatives and special projects as required.
- Advise departments as to DocMagic's legal rights and obligations within the context of department's functions relative to company's contracts.
- Participate in the due diligence activity of prospective and active customers.
- Manage organization-wide contracts.
- Draft, negotiate and/or revise a broad range of commercial agreements and NDAs with customers, partners, suppliers, consultants, financial institutions, etc.
- Provide business-savvy judgment for legal issues while providing legal support for day-to-day business operations.
- Assists in establishing, drafting and implementing policies, practices and procedures related to all legal matters.
- Works as a team player and builds strong working relationship by collaborating with peers and those across the company.
- Works in a positive and friendly manner at all times and inspire the company’s culture.
- Ability to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Is well-organized, extremely detail-oriented and willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Completes assignments on time or advises in advance of delays.
- Possesses excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Exercises sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Works well under time limits, handles multiple tasks concurrently and prioritizes responsibilities.
- Has strong problem solving skills with ability to identify and resolve situation.
Takes risks to innovate and create better solutions for the job, department and the company.