The Sales Engineer will act as a technical lead for the Sales group. This position will be available to answer technical questions that arise in the process of selling DocMagic's product and services as well as accompany and/or support Sales teams during onsite client presentations. This position will have an understanding of the inner workings of DocMagic products and services and will have the ability to identify which components are needed to technically provide a solution to problems that arise.
- Have extensive knowledge of the product features and functions and understand the technical processes that make DocMagic products work.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and services to Sales team and prospective clients.
- Have a dynamic personality and the ability to clearly communicate complex technical data in terms that excite and engage the Sales team and clients.
- Represent the technical aspects of how the products solves specific client problems.
- Be available to any and all sales personnel and provide assistance with presentations and technical information.
- Combine technical knowledge with sales skills.
- At all time, act in a professional manner and demeanor when representing DocMagic.
- BS degree in computer science or related field.
- 2 years sales engineering experience.
- 3 years experience of track record of selling, and providing technical data system solutions.
- 3 year using presentation, problem-solving skills, communication and time management.
- 2 years experience working with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Mortgage industry experience and knowledge.