You must have the following listed items and features in order to receive Disclosures electronically, to print copies of the Disclosures, and to retain electronic copies of the Disclosures:
- A personal computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse (recommended) capable of accessing the Internet and sending and receiving email
- If you use Windows: Pentium-class computer; Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 5 or 6 (Service Pack 6 recommended), Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional or Home Edition; 64MB or more of RAM; at least 90MB of available hard-disk space
- If you use Macintosh: PowerPC® G3 processor; Mac OS X v.10.2.2-10.3; 32MB of RAM with virtual memory on (64MB recommended); 70MB of available hard-disk space
- Internet access
- One of the following Internet browsers:
- Microsoft Explorer version 5.0 or higher, or
- Netscape Navigator version 4.5 to 4.77, 6.1, or
- AOL version 6.0
- Adobe® Reader® version 6.0 or higher
- A valid email address
- A printer capable of printing text screens, if you wish to print copies of the Disclosures
The "Viewing Code" appears inside a red border in the center of the welcome screen.
The Viewing Code uses Adobe's Portable Document Format technology to display. If the code does not display, this is an indication that you have an older version of Adobe Reader. Please download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If you have the correct version of Adobe Reader installed and the Viewing Code does not display, a hidden Adobe dialogue box may be prompting you for input. Locate the dialogue box by selecting it in your taskbar or by pressing ALT+TAB. Once it is in focus, click OK.
If the correct version of Adobe Reader is installed and a blank white box appears in place of the Viewing Code, try disabling the "View In Browser" or "Web Browser Integration" feature in your Adobe Acrobat viewer (for plug-in and standard version).
- In the Acrobat product, choose Edit => Preferences.
- Select 'Internet'.
- Deselect Display PDF In Browser and then click OK.
There are several possible reasons for not receiving the email. One common cause is that an email filter (SPAM blocker) intercepted and deleted the email. Another possibility is that the email address used was typed incorrectly.
This behavior occurs in older versions of Internet Explorer. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Yes. Simply select the Save option located in the review section. This will allow you to save the document to your computer. Then you may use your email software to attach and send the file to someone else.
DSI has implemented the most current industry security measures to protect your data. For a detailed description of those security measures, as well as a description of DSI's handling for the nonpublic personal information of your customers, click here.
For questions regarding the disclosure or the consent forms, contact the lender. For technical issues, contact DSI's Technical Support department at (800) 649-1362.
Some mail server's misinterpret the email's MIME type and disable the links. Please contact DSI's Technical Support department at (800) 649-1362.
No. This service is absolutely free.